The cozy chalet Charlotte extends over appr. 160m² and can accommodate up to 10 guests. It includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, an open kitchen with dining/living area, and a wellness area with sauna.
Come in and feel at home – by choosing the furniture we’ve made a special effort to create a modern, cozy atmosphere. After an exciting day in the mountains, relax in the sauna and enjoy the evening together with a shared dinner.
- 1x bedroom with double bed and 1x bathroom en-suite
- 2x bedrooms with one double bed each (1.80mx2.00m) and patio access
- 1x swiss pine bedroom with bunk bed, 1x single bed (1.00mx2.00m) and 1x pullout bed (0.90mx2.00m)
- 2x bathroom with shower/toilet
- all bedrooms are equipped with smart TV
- living room with smart TV and decorative electric fireplace with flame effect
- open living/dining area with large table for up to 10 guests and balcony
- kitchen with complete equipment (among others Nespresso machine, microwave, oven, induction stove, dishwasher, refrigerator,…).
- garden seating and sun umbrellas available
- “Weber” charcoal BBQ
- ski cellar with separate wardrobe, ski rack and ski boot dryer
- washing machine / dryer and drying rack
- sauna with shower and toilet, relaxation room with loungers
- free WiFi in the chalet
- 2 outdoor parking spaces
- wallbox for charging e-cars
- bicycle storage (in planning)
In addition to the basic equipment such as complete sets of dishes and glasses for at least 10 people, you will find other practical helpers in the kitchen:
- “Bosch” Mixer with chopping attachment and blender
- large pasta pot 9l
- Nespresso machine with capsule rack
- filter coffee machine
- toaster, kettle
- milk foamer incl. milk can
- teapot, thermos flask
- baking tools (kitchen scale, pastry brush, biscuit cutter, rolling pin, hand blender, cake tin,…)
- ovenproof dishes
- wine decanter
- fondue pot and raclette grill
- makeup mirror, hair dryer
- hand soap with soap dish, toothbrush mug
- USB charging port (without cable) for mobile phones
- 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per guest
- 1 bath mat and guest towel per bathroom
- bed linen
- 2 toilet paper rolls per toilet
- 2 kitchen towels and 1 dishcloth
- dishwashers tabs and dishwashing liquid
If you’re seeking for some relaxation after an extensive day in the mountains, enjoy a little time out in your own on-site spa. Whether Finnish sauna, steam bath, yoga or time for a good book on the wellness loungers – everyone will find the right level of relaxation.
- sauna and shower
- infusion bucket with a small selection of aromas
- wellness loungers
- yoga mats and fascia rolls
- sauna towels and bathrobes are not included
If you are traveling with a baby, we will gladly provide you with a baby bed for an additional fee of 12,00 €.
There is also a baby chair, children’s crockery and cutlery and a few toys for your use
If you’d like any additional towels to those already included in the laundry package, please feel free to contact the janitor service Berger. You may book them in advance via guestinformation and pick them up at your arrival. There will be an extra charge of 3.00 € for each towel.
Chalet Charlotte is located in the small, idyllic village of Lengdorf (Niedernsill) in the middle of the beautiful Pinzgau region. It is surrounded by the towns of Zell am See, Kaprun and Kitzbühel, which gives you access to three versatile ski areas (Schmittenhöhe, Kitzsteinhorn, Kitzbühel).